- What is a FolderKey.bch?
- I Cannot Connect to the Boxcryptor Servers
- Use self-signed Certificates for Cloud Provider
- I Cannot Move a File to an Encrypted Folder
- Camera Upload is Not Working
- Where can I download Boxcryptor Classic?
- What happens if Boxcryptor goes out of business?
- Outdated Clients
- Discontinued Amazon Cloud Drive Support
How can we help you?
In order to streamline our app development, we will drop support for Android 4.4 and iOS 10 in Q1 2019. The mobile Boxcryptor apps will then require at least:
- Android 5.0 or newer
- iOS 11 or newer
Still not using Boxcryptor?
Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.