- New Boxcryptor for iOS version
- Boxcryptor does not show up in Files app
- Use self-signed Certificates for Cloud Provider
- I Cannot Move a File to an Encrypted Folder
- Where can I download Boxcryptor Classic?
- What happens if Boxcryptor goes out of business?
- Outdated Clients
- Cannot open some files
- What is a FolderKey.bch and a .bclink file
- Recover Account Access if Second Factor (2FA) is Lost
How can we help you?
Still not using Boxcryptor?
Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.