- Boxcryptor is Using a Lot of CPU
- Boxcryptor is Slow
- Icons or the Context Menu are Not Shown
- How to Create a Debug Log
- What is a FolderKey.bch?
- I Cannot Connect to the Boxcryptor Servers
- Google Drive Troubleshooting
- iCloud Drive Troubleshooting
- How Do I Uninstall Boxcryptor?
- Where can I download Boxcryptor Classic?
- What happens if Boxcryptor goes out of business?
- Advanced Client Configuration
- Outdated Clients
- Cannot open some files
- Legacy System Extension
- Apple Chip-Support
How can we help you?
Still not using Boxcryptor?
Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.