- I Cannot Install Boxcryptor
- My Screen Goes Black on Install
- I Cannot Update or Uninstall Boxcryptor
- Boxcryptor is Using a Lot of CPU – Why?
- An App is Slower Than Usual When Used With Boxcryptor
- Icons or the Context Menu are Not Shown
- How to Create a Debug Log
- Boxcryptor Crashes at Start
- What is a FolderKey.bch?
- I Cannot Connect to the Boxcryptor Servers
How can we help you?
Still not using Boxcryptor?
Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.