- New Boxcryptor for iOS version
- Boxcryptor does not show up in Files app
- Use self-signed Certificates for Cloud Provider
- I Cannot Move a File to an Encrypted Folder
- Where can I download Boxcryptor Classic?
- What happens if Boxcryptor goes out of business?
- Outdated Clients
- Cannot open some files
- What is a FolderKey.bch and a .bclink file
Boxcryptor is seamlessly integrated into Apple's Files App, so the experience depends heavily on its functions and preferences. However, some settings are only available within the Boxcryptor app.
To get there, open the Boxcryptor app and navigate to Settings. Here you will find options to:
- Manage Providers,
- enable Filename Encryption,
- set up the Camera-Upload,
- hide System Files,
- and Sign Out of your Boxcryptor account to reset the app to factory defaults.
Files App Documentation
To read more about how to work with the files app, have a look at Apple's own documentation.